Post Your Resume
Referral Schemes
Become Our Vendor
Immigration Assistance
H1-B Processing
H1 Visa processing normally takes 60 days from the time we receive your documents. Often, less time is required. To ensure a speedy H1 approval, please do your best to send as many documents stated in items #4 and #5 as possible. These help prove your computer programming background to the USA Immigration. It is best to send these documents to us via insured mail.

Documents required for H1-B processing :

  1. Resume :- Please send resume, even if you have previously sent it
  2. Copy of passport: - All pages
  3. All Degrees and Mark-sheets Transcripts
  4. Certificates for Computer/Management courses :- Please do your best to make sure the certificates reflect the course dates and credit hours
  5. Experience Letters :- Please do your best to make sure the letters include specific duties (related to computer field) and dates of employment
Note :
Non-Computer Related Degree Holders : Because you do not have a computer-related degree, it is important that you submit as many experience letters and computer course certificates as possible. This is important, to prove to the USA Immigration that you have the necessary background to enter the USA as a Computer Professional. If you fail to supply us with these documents, the USA Immigration may ask for more information on your computer background, which will add a minimum of 1 month to your visa approval process. If you have any questions, please email us.

Green Card Processing

General Information: Federal law allows an alien to apply for an immigrant visa after he or she has obtained a permanent job with a U.S. employer. In order to secure permanent employment, the alien must, by and through the employer, undergo the lengthy, complicated process of alien labor certification. This process may take a year or more to complete, and is designed to protect the employment rights and wages of U.S. workers. The laws strictly requires the employer to demonstrate that a valid offer for the alien's position has been held open to U.S. workers and that qualified U.S. workers are not available and/or are unwilling to accept employment in that job.
Alien Labor Certification Documents required for Alien Labor Certification (Green Card Processing):
  • All diplomas from educational institutions
  • All transcripts from educational institutions
  • All previous related experience letters
  • Updated resumé
  • Detailed description of current job/position
  • List job requirements
  • Birth and Marriage certificates. This may be submitted at a later date

The steps in becoming a permanent U.S. resident based on employment are as follows:

  • The employer and employee file the Application for Alien Labor Certification (forms ETA 750, Parts A and B) with the state office of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). The day the DOL receives these forms is the alien's priority date.
  • The DOL carefully reviews the forms. If the DOL has any questions, it returns the forms for corrections. When the forms are satisfactory, the DOL then instructs the employer to begin a mandatory recruitment effort for the position.
  • The employer must advertise and accept applications for the position for a 30-day period. The position is advertised in three ways:
    1. The employer places a blind advertisement for the position in a national professional publication for one issue. The recruitment period starts the day the ad appears in the publication. Respondents to the ad are referred to the state office of the DOL, not to the employer
    2. The employer also posts a Position Opening Notice at its workplace for 10 consecutive days; and the DOL places an ad in the DOL Job Service for 30 days
  • Within 45 days after the recruitment period ends, the employer must report the results of its recruitment effort to the state DOL office. In the report, the employer must state:
    1. The number of U.S. workers responding to the recruitment; and
    2. The specific reason(s) why each U.S. worker was not hired for the position.

The state DOL then forwards all material to the DOL Regional Office.

  • The Regional Certifying Officer revises all material. If the Certifying Officer finds that all procedures were correctly followed and that no U.S. worker is available for the position, the job will be certified. If certification is denied, the applicant can appeal the decision. The employer cannot initiate labor certification for the same job for six months from the date of denial. Alien employment certification is the necessary prerequisite for applying for permanent residence.
  • After certification, the alien files an I-140 visa petition with the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) at the appropriate Regional Service Center. Once the I-140 petition is approved, the alien's final immigration processing may begin. Final processing may occur either in the United States or, if the alien is processing abroad, at an appropriate U.S consulate.
  • If the alien is applying for adjustment of status, the application may be filed only when the priority date is reached on the waiting list. The visa waiting list comes out monthly, and the lawyers office informs each of its clients of his or her respective eligibility for filing the application.
  • Required material is due well in advance of the filing. For example, an alien who does not have a birth certificate must obtain an official endorsement of unavailability of the certificate from his or her native country and two affidavits from either his/her parents or elderly persons attesting to the alien's birth date and related information.
  • The INS schedules an interview with the alien at the time the application is filed. The interview may be waived for qualified applicants who are present with all family members at the time of filing.
  • The INS grants the alien permanent residence at the interview, provided all eligibility requirements are met.
  • If the alien is processing abroad, TIVPC contacts him or her to begin consular processing procedures. The alien must appear at the designated consulate with all pertinent documents. The U.S. consulate issues the alien an immigrant visa, and upon admission to the U.S., the alien becomes a permanent resident.